Registered and Visitor Parking for Homecoming Week, October 16-22, 2023.
Please observe the following details for registered and visitor parking for Homecoming week, October 16-22, 2023.
- Monday, October 16 - Thursday, October 19, visitors should park at the Howard Center.
- Friday, October 20, and Saturday, October 21, parking will be extremely limited. We encourage visitors to use public transportation.
Employees should expect an increased amount of traffic in and around campus during Homecoming week. Please plan to arrive on campus early.
Parking Lot Closures
The upper campus parking lots will only be open to permit holders unless denoted below.
October 16 - 22, 2022
- Founders Library Parking Lot
October 20 -21, 2023
- Johnson Parking Lot
- Mackey Parking Lot
- East Towers Parking Lot
- Howard Center Parking Lot
- Childers Parking Lot
- School of Business Parking Lot
October 21, 2023
- Greene Parking Lot
- Drew Parking Lot
- Downing Parking Lot
- Georgia Ave. Parking Lot
**Alternative Parking Locations
- Banneker South Parking Lot
All attendees are encouraged to use public transportation to campus.
- Shuttle service will operate during Homecoming week; however, on Saturday, October 21 the North and South routes will be suspended until 5 p.m. and the Mazza and Wish routes will have alternative stops on campus.
- Please visit the Live Shuttle Tracker site or download the “Ride Systems” app for Live Shuttle Tracking to stay informed on the estimated time of arrivals
Ticketing and Towing
Any vehicle parked on campus without permission from Parking and Transportation Services will be ticketed and towed.
Always Towing and Recovery Inc.
2307 Bladensburg RD NE
Washington, DC 20018
There will also be various street closures during the week; please be sure to make appropriate plans when traveling to campus. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.